|2018-19 Tryout Information:
|Interested in becoming a Cal Cheerleader for our 2018-2019 season? Make sure to mark the dates below for our open practice clinics and tryouts to be on the Cal Cheerleading Team and STUNT Team in your calendars! Please contact our coach Lisa Keys at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to attending any clinics or tryouts. For forms to fill out and tryout requirements, refer to our website linked below.
In order to tryout, you must:
1) Fill out the application, candidate contract, release agreement, and health history
forms and bring them with you to the tryout. Please include a current headshot
Candidates with incomplete applications are not eligible for tryouts.
2) Pay the $20 application fee upon submission with the tryout forms.
We will accept cash or checks made payable to UC Regents.
Credit cards will not be accepted.
You may not tryout if you do not pay the application fee.
3) Attend one of the four open practices, if possible:
• April 4th: 7-9PM Haas Pavilion
• April 11th: 7-9PM Haas Pavilion
• April 18th: 7-9PM Haas Pavilion
• April 25th: 7-9PM Haas Pavilion
1) Must be a fully admitted student to the University of California, Berkeley
• Incoming Freshman must have received a letter of acceptance and
have signed a letter of intent to attend the University of California, Berkeley
by April 23rd.
2) FEMALE CANDIDATES: Standing Back Handspring
3) CO-ED CANDIDATES: Toss Chair, Toss Hands, Tumbling Optional
For more information, please contact:
Head Coach Lisa Keys (email@example.com)
Assistant Coach Jessica Chatto (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Spirit Coordinator, Lauren Carey (email@example.com)