|2020-21 Audition Information:
In order to tryout, you must:
1) Fill out the application, candidate contract, release agreement, and health history
forms. Please include a current headshot and transcripts.
Candidates with incomplete applications are not eligible for tryouts.
2) Video Submission Process/Timeline
Friday, May 29 • Online registration due!
Saturday, May 30 • Choreography and uploading instructions will be emailed
to all registered applications for both Cheer and Dance.
Monday, June 8 • Video and Audition Packets DUE
Week of June 15 • Finalist/next round announced via email.
• Dance Finalist will receive choreography for Hip Hop Routine on
June 13th or 14th with a due date of Saturday, June 20th at 11:59
• 2nd Round interviews during the week of June 15th for Cheerleading
• 2nd Round interviews during the week of June 15th for Dance Team
Monday, June 22 • Announce the Team! Via email and on our website by noon
1) Must be a fully admitted student to the University of California, Berkeley
• Incoming Freshman must have received a letter of acceptance and
have signed a letter of intent to attend the University of California, Berkeley
by April 23rd.
For more information, please contact:
Spirit Advisor, Craig Peden (email@example.com)